Gluten Free - 6 Pack Collection
Starting with an ice cream base of just heavy cream, milk, cane sugar, and eggs, Phin & Phebes mixes in fabulous homemade treats (vanilla wafers, ginger cookies with lemon icing, etc.) for an all-natural and completely unique scoop. This gluten-free pack allows you to try five of your new favorite flavors!
- This package includes 6 pints of Phin & Phebes’ amazingly delicious Gluten Free ice cream
- Vietnamese Iced Coffee- What’s better than coffee ice cream? Vietnamese Coffee ice cream! Phin & Phebes took one of their favorite summertime treats and turned it into an ice cream flavor so you can enjoy it all year round. This flavor is made with a blend of regular and chicory coffee and a hint of cardamom to make your mouth sing.
- Toasted Green Tea- Inspired by a love of Genmaicha (玄米茶), a Japanese tea known as “the people’s tea,” this flavor is wonderfully sweet with nutty undertones. The Organic Sencha tea—straight from Japan—has been roasted with brown rice; and when mixed with Phin & Phebes oh-so-creamy ice cream, it’s a taste bud epiphany.
- Mucho Vanilla- To take vanilla ice cream to new, delicious heights, Phin & Phebes teamed up with Madecasse, who sources premium-grade vanilla beans from local farmers in the northeast forests of Madagascar. This flavor includes a plentiful amount of richly flavored, double-fold vanilla extract that is produced just miles from where the beans are grown. Rich, creamy, sweet, smooth and mildly assertive, this flavor’s delightful; and it’s all yours!
- Dark Chocolate Salty Caramel- The mysteries of the Universe unravel with every bit of this dark chocolate ice cream sprinkled with salty caramel to form an outrageously rich and delicious treat!
- Vanilla Cinnamon- Some things are just meant to be together. Phin & Phebes combined creamy peanut butter ice cream with slightly salty pretzels covered in chocolate to form the Bermuda Triangle of ice cream flavors.
- Pistachio Honeycomb- This is straight-up pistachio ice cream made with ground, delicately roasted pistachios, complete with chunks of crispy, golden, gooey honeycomb candy from Phin & Phebes friends at Liddabit Sweets. SWOON.
Instructions / Storage
Ice cream pints are carefully packed in an insulated shipping box with enough dry ice to keep the contents perfectly frozen. Don’t worry, it’s colder inside that box than it is in your freezer. Upon receipt, please place your pints in your freezer to store.
If you are looking to serve your pints right away but they arrive rock hard, simply place them on a counter or table top and let them rest for 10 minutes or until you can just slightly squeeze the pints.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Ice cream ships Wednesday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.