Pistachio Honeycomb Ice Cream - Gluten Free
Classic pistachio is the star of this flavor. This is straight-up pistachio ice cream made with ground, delicately roasted pistachios, complete with chunks of crispy, golden, gooey honeycomb candy from Phin & Phebes friends at Liddabit Sweets. SWOON.
- Each order includes six pints of ice cream.
- 3 pints Pistachio Honeycomb Ice Cream – Gluten Free
- 3 pints of your choosing
- Vietnamese Iced Coffee – This Vietnamese inspired coffee ice cream blends coffee and chicory with a hint of cardamom for a spoonful that’s creamy, spicy and slightly bitter.
- Banana Whamma- This smooth, creamy flavor is banana pudding in ice cream form! It is studded with huge chunks of hand baked vanilla wafers crafted specifically for this classic Southern treat.
- Coconut Key Lime- Fresh coconut and Key lime are blended to make this creamy, Southern inspired flavor with chunks of hand baked graham crackers crafted specifically for this tart flavor.
- Peanutty Pretzel- This creamy ice cream features locally sourced peanut butter and is loaded with chocolate covered salty pretzel bits—two things that are just meant to be together.
- Dark Chocolate Salty Caramel- Phin & Phebes’ fudgy dark chocolate ice cream is swirled with salty caramel for a luxuriously rich frozen flavor.
- Vanilla Cinnamon – This seemingly simple vanilla ice cream is swirled with Vietnamese cinnamon for a bright, aromatic ice cream that’s not so “vanilla” after all.
- Chocolate Toffee Crunch Ice Cream – Milk chocolate ice cream with gluten-free caramelized toffee cookies and chocolate covered toffee pieces
- Peanut Butta Mallow Crisp -Sweet cream ice cream with peanut butter swirls and chunks of chocolate and caramel covered butter-cracker sandwiches filled with peanut butter and marshmallow fluff
MILK, CREAM, NON-GMO CANE SUGAR, PISTACHIO PASTE (100% CALIFORNIA GROWN ROASTED PISTACHIO NUTS), NON-GMO EGG YOLKS, LIDDABIT SWEETS HONEYCOMB CANDY (NON-GMO CANE SUGAR, GLUCOSE SYRUP, TREMBLAY APIARIES HONEY, BAKING SODA) AND SEA SALT.
Instructions / Storage
Ice cream pints are carefully packed in an insulated shipping box with enough dry ice to keep the contents perfectly frozen. Don’t worry, it’s colder inside that box than it is in your freezer. Upon receipt, please place your pints in your freezer to store.
If you are looking to serve your pints right away but they arrive rock hard, simply place them on a counter or table top and let them rest for 10 minutes or until you can just slightly squeeze the pints.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Ice cream ships Wednesday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.